Become an individual or institution member and access an amazing resource of learning materials that you can share with our community of students, practitioners, teachers and patients.
Benefits of Individual Membership:
- Exclusive access to Video Library of J.R. Worsley & Point Location Videos.
- Exclusive access to the Spirit of the Points by J.R. and J.B. Worsley.
- 10% discount on all products at the Worsley Members Online Shop. For practitioner plans only.
- 10% discount on the Master Apprentice Program (MAP™) For practitioner plans only.
- Automatic entry on our member list with website links. For practitioner plans only.
- Priority booking opportunities for Patient Consultation Days with Judy Worsley.
- Sponsors of Patient Consultation Days with J.B. Worsley eligible for NCCAOM PDAs for their Participants (W/ 8 weeks notice).
- Sponsors of Patient Consultation Days with J.B. Worsley eligible for CA and FL CEUs for their Participants (W/8 weeks notice).
- Enjoy access and participate in the Worsley Institute Member Forum.
- 20% Discount on Acusimple Practice Management Software for acupuncturists. For paid plans only.
Benefits of Institution
The Worsley Institute offers academic membership to acupuncture training institutions. Institutions with this level membership have permission to use online lecture material in a teaching environment with permission and an ongoing relationship with WI and WInc.
Many acupuncture colleges offer a diverse, broad-based education, and students are fascinated to learn about the variety of styles of acupuncture that are practiced around the world today. The Worsley Video Library is the best way to introduce students to Professor J.R. Worsley’s unique contribution to acupuncture’s rich and diverse tradition. The content found in these films is not intended to provide a professional training to students, rather to stimulate interest and curiosity in the Worsley style. Given the diversity of traditions and trainings, the Worsley Video Library loans out films once it has been determined what is the appropriate film(s) to be used by a particular school.
We encourage training institutions to become Institute Members and offer these video recordings to their students.