Saturday 14th September 2019
10am to 2pm
Location: Burton Dassett, CV47 2AB area, UK
If you are considering training in acupuncture and…
- like to learn in small groups,
- enjoy observing nature,
- are open to really seeing, hearing, smelling and feeling on the levels of body mind and spirit,
then we encourage you to come and join us to find out more about this way of life:
- For the first time ever, WI will be offering this complete undergraduate training course, under the leadership of JB Worsley with WI Board members and senior practitioners Janet Darby and Louise Webster.
- Created to resurrect JR Worsley’s teachings in the Master-Apprentice style, steeped in an ancient oral tradition that is still very relevant for modern times.
- Hosted by the Worsley Institute (WI), the home of Professor JR Worsley’s teachings
We are passionate about sharing with you this profound system of medicine in a way that will enthuse and inspire – our desire is for you to get the message and run with it!
Requirements for participants:
- Being fully committed to helping others and to getting to the root cause of each person’s problems
- Being open and willing to learn
- Being prepared to be authentic and humble
- Seeing this way of life as the privilege that it is
On our part, we are committed to:
- Minimizing academic and financial pressures
- Offering a training that is engaging, stimulating and fun
- Being inspired by JR’s style, content and approach, which includes enjoying being together with a common mission.
We hope you will be as excited as we are by this opportunity and that you will come and meet us at our Open Day.
Our plan is to spend the morning explaining what is involved and discussing with participants how to make the best of the experience.
After the main presentations, we will be very happy to answer questions, meet with individuals and for the group to mingle and enjoy meeting each other.
We look forward to meeting you!