We are thrilled to host MAP™ 2015 at Sunrise Retreat and Conference Center, west of Loveland, Colorado. The following information will help to make your travel and stay as comfortable as possible.
- Colorado, home to the spectacular Rocky Mountains, vivid landscapes of mountains, forests, high plains and mesas, features spectacular places to tour.
- Loveland, Colorado is often referred to as America’s “Sweetheart City” and is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. Just a short drive west of the city is the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Because of this close proximity, people know Loveland as the “Gateway to the Rockies”.
- Rocky Mountain National Park, 25-35 minute drive from Sunrise Ranch and one of the most spectacular country in the States. Two excellent website will help you find many spectacular and beautiful places in nature to explore: Grand Country and Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Climate: Being in the foothills of the mountains, the weather can be rather variable at this time of year from as high as in the 70’s F to the low in the 20’s F. It could snow and most likely the sky will be gloriously blue and filled with sunshine.
People come to Sunrise Ranch to renew their health and wellbeing. They come to learn how to assist others to have that experience. We believe in health for the whole person, so we offer holistic programs for all aspects of the human experience – body, mind, emotions and spirit. Over many years, people who visit Sunrise Ranch walk away refreshed and renewed. Their health and wellbeing nourished by the offerings here:
- A serene, natural setting
- Holistic health providers
- Whole food, locally grown
- A Core Staff committed to health and wellness
The dining room serves fresh, primarily organic, delicious local food. Sunrise Ranch grows the vegetables or purchases them from small, local farmers, as much as the growing season will allow.
- Sunrise Ranch serves chicken, lamb and pork which they purchase locally and grass fed beef raised on their farm.
- Sunrise Ranch offers vegetarian, vegan, wheat-free, and dairy-free diets when requested at least two weeks before the MAP™ Seminar.
Go to Nourishing and Delicious Meals for additional meal information. People rave about the food; we trust you’ll find it serves food to accommodate your needs and desires.
Main building at Sunrise Ranch
Southwest View from the Center
The Attunement Room
Dining at Sunrise Ranch