Wednesday October 23rd-Sunday October 27th, 9-5PM
Location: Institute for Taoist Education and Acupuncture (ITEA) Louisville, CO
Worsley Institute is happy to announce that it will be hosting Teacher Training Advanced this autumn in Colorado. Teacher Training Advanced is the only opportunity we offer to train teachers on a clinical level. We need to be clear instruments. Teacher Training Advanced is an opportunity for you to clarify and discover that integrity within yourself.
This course will not be offered again in the near future and is an amazing opportunity to gather with your colleagues and spend a week focusing on your ability to transmit.
Whether you want to teach, or you just want to grow in your clarity Teacher Training Advanced is an excellent place for you to continue your education in this system.
Teacher Training Basic is a pre-requisite to enroll in Teacher Training Advanced. We also require an application, which will be reviewed by the Teacher Training Team. Complete the Online Teacher Training Application here.
Cost: Member Price: $877.50 if registered by August 2nd
- California Acupuncture Board Provider 567, Category 1
TEACHER TRAINING AGREEMENTS:
- Participant will be responsible for the payment of fees as outlined above.
- Participant must attend and participate in all 5 days of Teacher Training Advanced
WORSLEY INSTITUTE TEACHER ENDORSEMENT:
Upon completion of the training, if a participant wants to become a WI Endorsed teacher, a brief CV with cover letter, explaining their desire and qualifications to teach will be submitted to the TTC. The TTC will determine eligibility for certification and/or recommendations for continued growth and reapplication.
Worsley Institute Teacher Endorsement is a statement of confidence from the Institute that this teacher has successfully completed Teacher Training.
Endorsed teachers will be listed on the WI website. Worsley Institute will seek out avenues for teachers to teach material and support them in teaching the courses.
WI Certified teachers will also have access to teaching materials, including video archived patient visits, that only WI certified teachers are authorized to use.
To maintain endorsement as a WI Teacher, one must:
- Maintain current WI membership ($125 yearly or lifetime membership)
- Attend MAP and/or 2 consult days yearly
- Adhere to WI Teachers Agreement outlined below:
- WI Endorsed teacher will work with Worsley Institute in organization of courses including teaching material. Financial agreements will reflect the level of support WI provides.
- WI Endorsed Teachers agree to uphold the teachings of JR and JB Worsley as they were originally taught and, therefore, agree to use only WI/WINC approved teaching materials.
- If WI Endorsed Teachers pursue publishing books and/or creating video of WFEA materials, it must be first approved by WI/WINC. A royalty fee may be requested.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A full refund, less a $200 Administration Fee, will be offered for cancellations made on or before the close of business August 15st, 2019.
- No refund or credit for cancellations made after Sept 24th, 2019.
- Non-attendance or early departure does not warrant a refund.
- We suggest that you purchase Travel Insurance with your Airlines and Program Protection Insurance to cover your expenses if you’re unable to attend.
- If the Worsley Institute cancels Teacher Training for any reason, you will receive a full refund.