Question and Answer Seminars
Zoom Question and Answer sessions is a time for questions that arise within the Worsley Classical Five-Element AcupunctureTM community to be addressed.
Questions are submitted prior to the session, but participants are also encouraged to engage with questions throughout the session.
We have 3 sessions scheduled for 2023.
Judy Becker Worsley, DAc, JD and the Worsley Institute teaching team
We have worked to adjust the time to cover numerous time zones. All times listed are based on UK time.
14th January 6-8pm
13th May 6-8pm
30th September 6-8pm
We invite participants to submit questions at least 3 weeks prior to the session so that we have time to research our JR Worsley Library for teaching material relevant to the enquiries. Please submit your questions by emailing email@example.com.
We will also encourage questions and discussion during the session.
Minimal, non-refundable fee:
- $20 Practitioners
- $15 Students and WI Members (use discount code "QA Discount"
A downloaded and up-dated Zoom app is necessary for your participation.
After you have registered, WI will send you a link 24-48 hours prior to the event. We ask that you be familiar with the Zoom functions:
- Raising your virtual hand.
- Making your profile name match your registered name.
- Unmuting yourself
- Making yourself visible by using the start video function
- Turning your video off if you need to move or there are movements in your view that may be distracting.