Teacher Training Basic
Worsley Classical Five-Element AcupunctureTM
Basic Teacher Training
November 1-5, 2024
February 2024 UPDATE:
Worsley Institute Training (WITSM) is pleased to announce our global expansion. We are currently recruiting applicants for the WIT teaching team.
Judy Worsley anticipates that this Teacher Training (TTSM) starting in 2024 will likely be the last she leads. Moreover, the Worsley Institute probably won't be starting another TT for at least a number of years.
Now is the time to join the TT program!
- If you have already taken TT and wish to refresh your skills, please consider enrolling at a discounted fee.
- If you believe that you qualify and wish to join the WIT Teaching Team, please let us know.
- We encourage you to join our Zoom session on March 2nd, 8:30(Pacific)/16:30(UK), when we will be giving information and addressing questions about the Master Apprentice Program(MAPSM), Teacher Training (TTSM), and Leadership in Training(LITSM) please email email@example.com for a link.
Further information about TT:
JR Worsley devoted his life to transmitting teachings bestowed upon him by his revered Masters, a commitment continued by his wife and successor, Judy Worsley. JR Worsley designated the Worsley Institute (WI) as the Official Home of this lineage. WI is the only organization authorized to represent his teachings. Participating in Teacher Training (TTSM) is a very unique and special opportunity to be a part of JR’s, Judy’s, and WI’s shared mission of preserving and carrying this tradition forward for future generations.
As early as the 1970’s, JR taught Basic and Advanced Teacher Training sessions, which only WI is authorized to continue. WI is presenting, in all ways except timing, exact replicas of JR’s original TT program.
WI is pleased to announce that in 2024 it will host Basic TT, which will focus on foundational theory and presentation skills.
Central to this training is the concept that to teach something well, one must intimately know it from within. By immersing themselves in the foundational aspects of Worsley Classical Five-Element Acupuncture, participants will refine and evolve their understanding, enabling them to become better practitioners and transmit this valuable knowledge to others.
This training is only offered in person. Though Zoom meetings can serve a purpose for teaching material in certain contexts, TT is best taught in person.
Outside of scheduled class hours, there also will be homework.
Of significant note, the Worsley Institute TT team will be led by lineage leader Judy Worsley, which may be her last time teaching this program.
Both Basic and Advanced TT are pre-requisites for the Worsley Institute Leaders-in-Training (LITSM) program.
To participate, individuals must possess a foundational understanding of Worsley Classical Five-Element Acupuncture, have a strong clinical background, complete an Application (at bottom of webpage), and be accepted into the training.
This opportunity is ideal for:
- Those who wish to experience TT for the first time.
- Those who completed TT in the past and would like to refresh and deepen their knowledge of Worsley Classical Five-Element Acupuncture.
- Those who wish to share this “System of Medicine” with their patients, students, and future practitioners.
- Those who may not have a desire to teach but want to enrich their understanding of this beautiful lineage to evolve their practice.
- Those who would like to enjoy being with other members of this community. We make an effort to meet in a beautiful environment to heighten the learning and community atmosphere.
Residence Inn Miami Beach Surfside
9200 Collins Avenue Surfside, Florida 33154
A discounted room rate has been secured for participants and is valid until September 1st, 2024.
Lodging fees are separate from course fee. Book directly with the hotel at the following web link:
NCCAOM Professional Development Activities: 36 hours (pending)
- Full payment by July 1st, 2024: $1200
- Payment after July 1st, 2024: $1500
No refunds available.
If the Worsley Institute cancels, full refunds will be made.
- Submit Application.
- Result of application process is sent to applicant.
- Submit payment to secure a place. Enrollment is limited.